Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

...

This is too funny! I fell off my chair at the end. Great animation and vioce acting.

Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A

Funny

The story is great and the script is funny.
A toothpick, two flares, and a tub of pudding! xD

Lucky Cat's unlucky day Lucky Cat's unlucky day

Huh?

First things first, he said he was going to get a rifle not a pistol. And secondly, that 3D "blueprint" type thing is from Resident Evil.

Your drawing needs improving, like your blood (it doen't spray out and then instanly drop to the floor) it should do this 1. =- or this 2.--_. Number 1 is when the blood dissaperes frame by frame, And number 2 is when it curves towards the floor.

I'll be watching your next submission nooblet! xD

black-father responds:

i got the 3D "blueprint" idea from resident evil and made a look-a-like

Feed the Children Feed the Children

Art

I think this game is truly amazing. Though the game has looping music and one simple level the game can somehow be played over and over again. The humor and jokes and then rest of the commentary makes it very enjoyable.

I especially loved not shooting anyone. It seems that no matter what you do or when you do it, the game has dialogue for it all.

Spot-on! ;D

However what of given it a ten star rating was that when I ran in the opposite direction the commentator said nothing special. Maybe this should have been added as it seems like something someone would do.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

This Game....

This game is so awesome, the graphics and gameplay were amazing!
If you make another please add more games to purchase, to make it even more awesome!

182984643002/5 (I upgraded it!)

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Great

The first 40 levels rely on speed, puzzle solving skill and timing.
The last ten are so obvious, just do what it says in the box or on screen! xD

Amazing Game!

P.S The music was annoying!